Linda Messbauer and Janice Ryan, both Occupational Therapists and AAMSE...
Linda appears in a new video posted by Red Ribbon Academy for Community...
Linda was asked by one of the vendors to write a short article on the topic...
Programs are customized to meet individual requirements. Please contact us for details and a schedule of training fees.
Sample Outline for MSE TRAINING:
Outline Day One:
- History / Multi-Sensory Environment
- Development Philosophy and Concept
How Multi-Sensory Environments Work:
- The Relaxation Response
- MSE and the Senses
- Sensory Processing and Sensory Diets
The Multi-Sensory Environments:
- Setting up the environment for Learning / Wellness / Treatment
- Controlled Sensory Input - (CSI & YOU)
Outline Day Two:
Multi-Sensory Environments and:
- Challenging Behaviors
- Behavior Management
- Relationships and Communication
- Multi-Sensory Profile / Evaluation
- MSE Goals / Outcomes
Experiencing the Multi-Sensory Environment:
- Equipment Protocols and MSE Room Demonstrations
*All Training Sessions located at Linda's MSE are Wi-Fi enabled